Dr. Yaping Cheng
|Dr. Yaping Cheng
- 2011-2016 Master and PhD in Particle Physics and Nuclear Physics Institute of High Energy Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
PhD Thesis: "Signal and event reconstruction in Liquid Scintillator detector"
- 2011 BSc in Nuclear Science and Technology, University of Science and Technology, Hefei, China
- [ Daya Bay Collaboration ] "Spectral Measurement of Electron Antineutrino Oscillation Amplitude and Frequency at Daya Bay"
- [ JUNO Collaboration ] "JUNO Conceptual Design Report"
- Y. Cheng, et al "e+/e- Discrimination in Liquid Scintillator and Its Usage to Suppress 8He/9Li Backgrounds"
- Y. Cheng, et al "The high-speed after-pulse measurement system for PMT"
- Y. Huang, J. Chang, Y. Cheng et al "The Flash ADC system and PMT waveform reconstruction for the Daya Bay experiment"
- M. Yang, Y. Cheng "Energy Non-linearity study at Daya Bay"
- J. Xia, S. Qian, W. Wang, Z. Ning, Y. Cheng et al "A performance evaluation system for photomultiplier tubes"
Posters and Talks
- Conference: NEUTEL 2015 "Determination of Supernovae Direction with Reconstructed Positron Information"
- Conference: Physics in Collision 2013 "Energy non-linearity studies at Daya Bay"
- Conference: Neutrino2018 "GNA fitter and Detector response impact on MH sensitivity study"
- Summer School: VII International Pontecorvo Neutrino Physics School "Waveform Reconstruction in JUNO"Dubna: JINR, ISBN 978-5-9530-0484-8 (2017)
- Talk: Physics potential and status of JUNO (On behalf of the JUNO collaboration) "NuPhys2018 Talk"