Runxuan Liu M.Sc.
|Runxuan Liu M.Sc.
- M.Sc. in Physics
Research topic: Boron-8 neutrino signals sensitivity in the LUX-Zeplin dark matter detector.
- B.Sc. in Physics Beijing Normal University Bachelor Thesis: Electromagnetic field of a point charge in de Siite spacetime.
- B.Sc, in Mathematics Beijing Normal University Bachelor Thesis: On the theory of real numbers of N. Bourbaki.
Development of event builder for OSIRIS experiment, focus on trigger parameters optimization.
- LXXI International conference (NUCLEUS 2021) Nuclear physics and elementary particle physics St. Petersburg, Russia (Online), September 2021 Presentation: OSIRIS – An online scintillator radiopurity monitoring pre-detector of JUNO
- ISAPP 2021 Neutrino Physics, Astrophysics and cosmology summer school Valencia, Spain (Online), July 2021 Poster: Trigger Studies for the OSIRIS Pre-detector of JUNO
- DPG Spring Meeting Dortmund, Germany (Online), March 2021 Presentation: Software Trigger Optimization for the OSIRIS Pre-detector of JUNO
- XIX International Workshop on Neutrino Telescopes Padova/ Venice, Italy (Online), February 2021 Presentation: JUNO OSIRIS Online Trigger
- A. Abusleme et al. (JUNO Collaboration), Feasibility and physics potential of detecting 8B solar neutrinos at JUNO, Chinese Physics C Vol. 45, No. 1 (2021)