Mariam Rifai M.Sc.
|Mariam Rifai M.Sc.
- M.Sc. in Subatomic and Astroparticle Physics
Master Thesis: Testing the NMO with the JUNO detector via atmospheric and reactor neutrinos.
- B.Sc. in Physics
Bachelor Thesis: Study the performance of RFID tags in close proximity to the human body.
- Reconstruction of atmospheric neutrino events with JUNO
- Oscillation Analysis
- Researching JUNO's sensitivity to atmospheric neutrinos
- Impact of clusterization on the reconstruction events
- The 1st INFN International School on Underground Physics (SoUP 2021), Virtual: 28 June - 2 July, 2021
Poster: Reconstruction of atmospheric neutrinos in JUNO
- DPG-Spring meeting - March 15-19,2021 (Online) - Dortmund,Germany
Parallel talk: Reconstruction of atmospheric neutrino events with JUNO